“Urbo” is the trading name of “Full Speed Ltd”, with address “60 Amiens Street, Dublin 1, Ireland.” “Urbo” or “we” are herein used in place of Urbo and its affiliates collectively.
“Urbo” as a convenient means of public transport in regional cities throughout Ireland and U.K. (the “Regional Bike Scheme”). The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we may collect and use in connection with the Regional Bike Scheme and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we will make of such data.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We will collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of the Regional Bike Scheme and our relationship with you. This personal data may include:
- your username, email and/or phone number.
- if you register for use of the Regional Bike Scheme, your username and password;
- your credit/debit card or bank account details;
We collect personal information from you when you register an account with us and when you use our services. We do not collect this information when you only download and install the app.
While optional to use our services, you may choose to provide us with additional personal information. This may include your gender and profile photo. You are not required to provide your own name.
During your use of the Urbo app, we collect location, time, date, and fare information from your rides. You can see a statement of your previous rides in the App under ‘User Center/My Trips’.
When you directly contact Urbo, call or email information including time and date, phone number might be recorded.
As is the norm in email, any emails that we receive from you are automatically saved.
Any calls may be recorded, which stores these recordings in its UK and Ireland data centres. These calls are recorded to help facilitate any query or request about Urbo and your experience with Urbo that you may have, and so that we may review and improve our customer services.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use your personal data relating to you for the purpose of:
- processing your payment of the subscription fee for your account and any other charges arising in a connection with your account;
- providing you with a membership for use of the Regional Bike Scheme in the case of an Annual Account;
- updating your payment card details;
- providing you with customer support;
- contacting you in order to provide you with updates in relation to the Regional Bike Scheme;
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of the Regional Bike Scheme and public transport services (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- performing our functions as a public authority and complying with our legal obligations.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- that this is necessary for the performance of our contract with you governing your use of the Regional Bike Scheme;
- that this is necessary for the performance of tasks that we carry out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us by law;
- that this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us;
- in the circumstances where we send you marketing and promotional communications, that you have given your consent to the processing.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with the Regional Bike Scheme, such as outsourced service providers, IT service providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Police or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation or detection of crime.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We will keep your personal data in accordance with the following timeframes:
For the duration of your subscription and for 1 year from the end of your subscription for accounting and support purposes.
Your personal data processed in relation to use of Urbo Bike Scheme is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller; and
- where you have given your consent to receive marketing communications, the right to withdraw your
consent to the processing at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are legally obliged to delete your data within one month of receipt of request but strive to do so without delay.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to your local Data Protection Commissioner.